Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Alternative Sex and other Sex Education topics.
We normally associate spanking with negativity. Quite a few of us have at some point or another in our lives been spanked for doing something wrong. In the world of sex, however, spanking can be very fun and extremely pleasurable for both genders…if done correctly.
Some Spanking Dos:
- Make sure you're partner is amenable.
- Warm your hands by rubbing them together.
- Keep your hand slightly cupped but firm.
- Aim for the fleshy part of one buttock.
- Give a few seconds between spanks.
- Keep your pressure light, and striking quick. If spanking during sex, you may get away with harder spanks, particularly as the level of arousal rises.
Some Spanking Don'ts:
- Never spank between the buttocks. This can cause damage.
- Never strike the following areas: kidneys, spine, hips, face, neck.
- Don't forget that spanking is meant to hurt in a good way—a sexy sting.
- If your partner has had enough, stop. No questions asked.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.